Yara first-quarter results 2023
- Weaker results compared with strong 1Q22, with steep market price declines impacting both sales volumes and margins
- Production curtailments of around 0.6 mt ammonia and 1.3 mt finished fertilizers for the quarter
- Earnings impacted by ~370 MUSD negative volume effect and 190 MUSD inventory write-downs, more than offsetting lower natural gas cost
- Improved operating cash flow including operating capital release
- Tighter nitrogen market into second quarter, with strong European demand at new season nitrate prices
Download the reports below
The Yara International ASA first quarter 2023 results were presented Friday, 28 April 2023 at 12:00 CEST. The presentation was held in English. Please, watch the webcast below:
A conference call took place at 13:00 CEST on 28 April 2023 with an opportunity to ask questions to Yara’s management.
A replay of the conference call will be available from 2 May until 11 May.
Please see this link for dial-in numbers for the replay: https://echo.registrations.events/directory
Use conference ID: 60254