Logistics, shipping and storage
Yara supplies its UltrAN range of industrial nitrates to more than 75 countries on 6 continents. This means you can rely on our experience and expertise for safe, cost-efficient, and flexible solutions. In addition we benefit from being part of the global Yara with shared services and expertise.
We are present at every stage of the supply chain, so you can expect reliable delivery to support your daily needs of civil explosives. Our experts are available to offer advice when needed to support you in your daily management.
Experience in shipping and storage
Yara experts are on hand, as problem solvers when you need technical support for operations at your site. We do not just offer a product – we provide technical expertise and knowledge gained from years of experience.
- We ship more than 20 million tons of chemical nitrogen products and nitrates a year
- We design products to stay free flowing after storage in various climates
- You can count on our local presence in over 200 terminals and warehouses around the world
- We have the right products for all types of operations
How we help customers
We will help you by:
- Handling shipment documentation
- Sorting out routes and the maritime supply chain
- Shipping with effective tools for container discharge
- Sharing knowledge through on-site training
- Ensuring best preservation of product through selected packaging material
- Designing facilities for optimum storage conditions including storage discipline and stock rotation
- Access to ANFO and emulsion technologies
Yara is committed to the principles of product stewardship. Our product program management covers the entire chain, from production in our factories to end users.
For technical nitrates, our program management includes:
- Product safety and training
- Respect for the environment
- Zero accident objective during manufacture of our products
- Advanced Track, Trace and Recall capabilities of each packaged unit based on RFID technology and a unique identification number
UltrAN around the world
For all enquiries
Due to the nature of the product involved, we have an established policy of all web enquiries being presented to us in the first instance by email. We endeavour to respond within 2 working days due to global travel.
As a responsible supplier, before you buy from Yara, we will ask you to complete our customer questionnaire that incorporates our standard integrity risk management review.
Why choose Yara?